My client, a global leader within their industry, are seeking a project proposals engineer to join their team in Gloucestershire.
Responsibilities – Project Engineer:
- Develop a strong understanding of company products/services as well as product developments in the same industry
- Take enquiries from new and existing customers and provide the appropriate technical proposal or tender pack in response
- Work in conjunction with internal departments to evaluate risk and commercial terms
- Provide technical support to the Sales team throughout the bid process
- Be the first point of contact for customer queries and manage expectations in regard to project timeline and quotations
Requirements – Project Engineer:
- Ideally hold a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Sound understanding of manufacturing methods and engineering design
- Project management skill with the ability to work across multiple proposals simultaneously
- Strong presentational and interpersonal ability
If you are currently a Proposals Engineer, Project Engineer, Internal Sales Engineer, Estimator, Applications Engineer then you may be suitable for this role.
For more information regarding this Project Engineer role please contact Greg Duffus on 01453 829520 or email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.