Role: Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Salary: Excellent Remuneration Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Engineering professional to join a global engineering firm running projects from cradle to grave.
You’ll need to be confident in a project development environment with a strong background in Mechanical Design to create bespoke solutions.
You can expect to be working collaboratively with a multi-skilled team to ensure that projects are achieved both profitably and to client standards.
Duties – Project Engineer
- The management of engineering customer projects through rpoject lifecycle.
- Engineering drawings, design calculations and good practice.
- The scheduling of manufacturing resources (internal and external)
- Ensure material availability to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Technical management of projects including ATEX approved systems.
- Working within a quality management system, and contract specific quality plans.
- The generation of technical documentation and handbooks
Background – Project Engineer
- Background managing mechanical projects.
- AutoCAD and Solidworks design experience
- Design work within the mechanical process industries.
- Multi-disciplinary project experience.
- Support of projects at Commissioning stage.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency, and we also recruit for Project Managers, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Design Engineers, Project Design Engineers, Mechanical Designers, Mechanical Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.