|Salary||£26k - 30k per year|
Role: Lapping Operator
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000+ 20% shift allowance
Double Day Shift
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Technician to join an established engineering business in Stonehouse.
This market leading company operates in a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive and transportation, employing over 4,500 people in 22 countries.
The Production Technician will be responsible for machining and inspecting customer products.
- To prepare and machine customers components to meet drawing / specification requirements
- In process inspection of customer product
- Day to day operation of small lapping machines
- Filing and dressing of seats and gates as per customer requirements.
- Cleaning of components prior to Inspection.
- Ensure machines are operated according to site and manufacturers recommendations
- Monitoring and reporting on all material effecting processing.
- Keep Site Head of Quality informed about site operation and problems.
Salary / package:
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free refreshments provided
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Design Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.