|Salary||£24k - 27k per year|
Role: Production Technician
Location: Knowsley, Liverpool
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 = 20% shift allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Technician to join an established engineering business in Knowsley.
This market leading company operates in a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive and transportation, employing over 4,500 people in 22 countries.
The Production Technician will be responsible for preparing and inspecting customer products.
Full training will be provided if required.
- Operate a range of production equipment including surface grinder, lapping machine, and finishing bench.
- Responsible for quality of work and level of production
- Ensure that components are processed according to the quality standards required
- Inspect parts before and after processing to ensure operations have been carried out correctly
- Good housekeeping of own work area and contribute to the 5S improvements of the working environment.
- Become familiar with the “check–work-check” process and be committed to a “right first time” approach to all tasks carried out.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- The ideal candidate will have an engineering/manufacturing background and the ability to read engineering drawings and measurement techniques, however training will be provided for the specific tasks required for this role and anyone who can evidence an aptitude for this type of role and is keen to develop new skills will be considered.
- Experienced in any of the following skills will be a benefit, surface grinding, lapping, bench filing, dressing & polishing.
- Experience of working in a team
- Ability to work accurately
- The ability to be flexible and use initiative
Salary / package:
- Competitive salary
- Pension – match contribution from 4% – 10%
- Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided all sites
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Design Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.