|Salary||£10.47 - 10.47 per hour|
Role – Production Operative
Location – Gloucester
Hourly Rate - £10.47
Twilight Shift - Monday - Thursday, 12 midday - 10pm.
Temp to permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Thermal Production Operative to join a reputable engineering business in Gloucester.
This market leading engineering company operates in a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive and transportation.
- Follow company Safety, Health and Environmental procedures at all times.
- Follow company Quality procedures at all times.
- Prepare, load, operate and unload production machinery according to written procedures and instructions.
- Complete the required documentation accurately using the company computer system.
- Inform the Shift Supervisor of any problems achieving the planned production schedule.
- Ensure that suppliers, customers and drivers are dealt with courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Assist with Goods In duties.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping at all times and carry out general housekeeping tasks.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Methodical attention to detail.
- Previous production experinence in an engineering environment
- Experience of heat treatment or other industrial environment desirable.
Salary / package:
- Competitive salary
- Free parking on all sites
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk