|Salary||£26000 - £26000|
Role - Production Technician
Shift - 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts (days and nights)
Location - Cinderford
This opportunity will suit practical, hands on candidates with a solid understanding of engineering and production. Extrusion experience is desirable but not essential.
Working 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts covering both days and nights.
The prospective employer is an exciting new and innovative business, manufacturing extruded sheet using the highest levels of recycled plastics possible. They have invested in the industries highest standard of extrusion equipment and built a state-of-the-art premises in the heart of the Forest of Dean.
Your main duties will include:
- Start up, setting, operation and Shut Down of extrusion line
- Monitor and maintain quality in accordance with specification.
- Recording of quality checks
- Help to achieve optimum production.
- Ensure product scrap kept to a minimum.
- Follow and understand operating procedures and setting sheets
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace and good housekeeping within the department.
- Movement of materials and finished goods with Fork Lift
- Packaging of finished goods
The following skills and attitude to work are required:
- Extrusion experience preferable but not essential.
- Forklift experience would be an advantage
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Hands on - good practical use of tools, measuring equipment and other devices
- Enthusiastic approach to learning new skills
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis by email on email@example.com
or call 01453 829767
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.u