|Salary||£20000 - £20000|
Role: Production Team Leader
Salary: £20,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client, a market leading engineering company who specialise in technology logistics who require a Production Team Leader who will be responsible for planning, implementing, measuring successful outcomes and the usage of resources.
- Plan available work based on historical volumes and known standard times
- Effective resourcing in line with Lean Principles.
- Accountable for “crewing” within production lines in accordance with Lean Principles
- Set objectives, development plans, monitor for progress, coach for improvement and lead for engagement.
- To effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts
- Optimise service delivery improvements and manage all aspects of the day to day operations
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team
- Deliver on all aspects of meeting and exceeding service level agreements and related KPI’s in line with speed, quality, flexibility, reliability, cost efficiencies
- Raise morale and lead by example.
- Hold self and others accountable for the achievement of all performance metrics, including: Productivity & Quality
- To delegate tasks appropriately
Skills and Background:
- Successful track record of having managed diverse team
- Experience of Microsoft office
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written
- PC literate
- Ability to organise efficient use of time
- Flexibility approach
- Personable approach
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.