|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£17 - 18 per hour|
Role: Production Planner
Employment: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £17 - £18 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering business and the busy operations team in the position of Production and Assembly Planner.
This is a busy role that will last initially for a 6 month period, offering the successful candidate an excellent insight into the operations on this fantastic business.
- Review and action MRP messages based on supply and demand situation.
- Manage the release of sales order demand
- Review items as part of the regular Inventory modelling (IQM) process and be able to interpret and recommend the ideal inventory settings.
- Manage all product sales lead-times aiming to maintain on time to customer requested dates.
- Review the supply of component parts on a daily basis, progressing any key shortages
- Creation and management of the assembly production plans for your assembly lines
- Update all daily and weekly reports required to support customer service and business reporting.
- Complete all other requests from other teams including product quotes, sample and modification actions, scrap note approvals, order status updates and revised promise dates
- Support New Product Introductions and continuous improvement programs
- Provide detailed quotes for large order demands based on production planning
- Experience within planning and production environment
- Use of MRP is very desirable.
- Knowledge of using an IT based planning system
- knowledge of using an ERP system desirable
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Planners, Material planners, Production Analysts, Production Schedulers and more.