|Location||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£25 - £25|
Role: Production Planner
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Employment: Ongoing Contract
Rate: £25 per hour (Umbrella)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Planner or Production Coordinator to join a global company in a newly established but rapidly expanding plant.
You will offer support to the manufacturing process with a focus on coordinating and planning material requirements and orders.
- Releasing manufacturing orders in line with master schedule.
- Conversion of spares orders into daily production requirements.
- Transacting completed manufacturing orders.
- Scanning of KANBAN items to ensure material is reordered
- Making material changes to manufacturing orders.
- Process and transacting code conversions.
- Liaising with procurement to understand material shortage expected dates
- Participate in corrective and continuous improvement activities
- Raise Engineering Change requests to correct product errors within cells.
- Processing, recording and transacting material rejects and scrap.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, SAP desirable
- Understanding of manufacturing principles
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work with detailed information
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Production Planners, Material Planners, Production coordinators, Manufacturing coordinators, Material schedulers, and Team Leaders.