|Salary||£23000 - £28000|
£23K - £28K Dep on Exp
It would suit an administrator who has looking for a move into planning or an experienced planner
My client manufactures specialist manufactured contraction products from their facility in Pontypool.
Due to continued growth the company are looking for a production planner to join the production department. The role involves planning orders to form the daily/weekly factory workload ensuring that orders are progressed and serviced efficiently enabling delivery dates to be maintained.
- Receive order call offs, import, and process NC files.
- Complete Load Listing, Nesting & Steel Allocation to ensure optimum material and production efficiencies are achieved for orders to be completed.
- Order steel required complete orders.
- Planning weekly workload
- Progressing and tracking workload through the factory to ensure that order delivery dates are achieved.
- Communicating specific order requirements to the Production team
- Attending production meetings
- Coordinate with clients to agree order and delivery details.
Skills & Experience:
- Job holder should be able to demonstrate good analytical skills and background competence in mathematics.
- Have experience of working using analytical skills.
- Have good IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages
- Have experience of working within a planning role in a manufacturing environment.
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of using ERP/MRP software
- Hard Working
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Team orientated.
- Quality focused and strong attention for detail
For more information on this role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648