|Salary||£30k - 32k per year|
Role: Production Planner
Remuneration: £30,000 - £32,000
Overview - Production Planner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering business in the position of Production/Manufacturing Planner at an exciting time of growth.
This is a fast paced role that will enable you to work on a variety of planning activities alongside an existing and accomplished team.
Ideally you'll have some experience within a manufacturing environment, however this isn't essential if you can demonstrate similar skills.
Responsibilities - Production Planner
- Create supply plans in line with manufacturing capacity
- Maintain continuous supply to achieve agreed KPI’s
- Work closely with Production Supervisors to ensure fluent Supply plan
- Oversee supply and capacity planning and management processes
- Develop and execute product demand plans and factory scheduling
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness
Requirements - Production Planner
- HNC/HND or relevant experience
- Knowledge of scheduling, forecasting, procurement or planning.
- Strong numerical/statistics skills
- ERP or MPR experience
For more information regarding this role please call Joseph Wellington (01453 829791) or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be suitable for candidates with in experience in: Planning, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.