|Salary||£10.00 - 13.33 per hour|
Role: Production Technician
Shift: Days or Twilight
Rate: £10 - £13.33
I am working exclusively on behalf of my clients who operate within a range of industries and are providers to some of the largest engineering companies worldwide. They are currently looking for a Production Technician to join their team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the careful handling and movement of components throughout the production process to ensure no damage occurs
- Ensure all process and production documentation is completed accurately and submitted as required
- Adhere to quality standards to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Prepare components as instructed, or as per drawing requirement, prior to processing, using various masking techniques
- Process components meticulously and as instructed using various processing techniques
- Maintain the accurate recording of components
- Inspection of components
Previous experience working within an engineering/manufacturing environment would be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
Candidates with previous experience as a Production Operative, Manufacturing Operative, Anodising Operative, Paint Sprayer or Assembly operative could be suitable for this role.
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.