|Salary||£10 - 12 per hour + Holiday Pay|
Job Title: Production Operatives
Pay Range/details: £10 - £12 per hour (dependent on shift)
Contract Type: Temporary Ongoing
My client, based in Stonehouse, is looking for Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis across all three of their shifts. You will be responsible for working on the end of the line, ensuring all products are to the highest quality and are ready to be dispatched to customers.
Key Responsibilities – Production Operative
- Working at the end of a moving production line
- Checking the quality of products
- Packaging orders into boxes
- Stacking boxes onto pallets
- Labelling goods ready for dispatch
- Working in an ambient environment
Qualifications & Requirements – Production Operative
- Keen eye for detail
- Previous production/warehouse experience is desirable but not essential
What we can offer – Production Operative
- Onsite parking
- Clean working environment
- Competitive hourly rates (£10p/h for AM shift, £11p/h for PM shift & £12p/h for Nights)
- Hours of work - Monday-Friday - AM - 6am-2pm, PM - 2pm-10pm & Nights - 10pm-6am
- Potential temp to perm opportunities for the right candidates
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Bull on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who are currently a Production Operative, Factory Operative or Warehouse Operative may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.