|Salary||£12.63 - 12.63 per hour|
Staffline are currently recruiting for a number of Production Operatives for full time ongoing work with a market leading company in Westbury, Wiltshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn new skills in professional, fully-automated production environment.
Who Are You?
Reporting to the Production Team Leader, you will be operating high speed processing and packing equipment with prime responsibility for maximising output efficiencies, consistent with the maintenance of strict quality, hygiene and safety standards.
- You must be able to work a rotating shift pattern that will include days, nights and some weekend work (choice of shift available)
- You must be able to work on your own initiative, have strong team working skills and a flexible attitude to work
- We need people who can demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy and have a sound technical understanding
- Previous experience within the dairy industry or chilled food manufacturing would be ideal but not essential as training is provided.
What we offer
- You will be working in a professional environment at a fully automated facility
- You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work with a market leading company that encourages internal promotion
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and move up on our internal operator grading system