|Salary||£10.69 - 10.69 per hour + Holiday Pay|
Our client, based in Cheltenham, is looking for Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for ensuring the production processes are adhered to and products are produced in a timely manner.
- Following all health and safety procedures and regulations
- Ensuring machines are running effectively and efficiently
- Maintaining production standards
- Stacking products in to stillages
- Packaging & labelling products ready for dispatch
- Handling materials
- Working as a team to ensure the production line runs smoothly without stoppages
- Flexible approach
- Self-motivated, committed and hard working
- Able to work under supervised conditions, as part of a team and be able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good dexterity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths & English
- Organised and structured approach to work
Hours of Work
- You will be working a 3-shift pattern, rotating weekly across the following shifts:
- AM - 7am-3pm
- PM - 3pm-11pm
- NIGHTS - 11pm-7am
Rate of Pay
- £10.69 per hour + Holiday Pay for all shifts
Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous, however it is not essential as full training will be provided.
The role could become permanent for the right candidate and our client is looking to get candidates started ASAP! So if you are interested please contact the office on 01453 829 799 ASAP or alternatively, please send an up to date Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.