|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£10 - 12 per hour|
An exciting new Assembler opportunity in Gloucester.
Looking for an Assembler to work as part of their team to help keep the standard of their product as high as possible.
Full training will be given.
We are looking for Assemblers who ideally have the following skills:
- Production line or machine operating experience
- Have a good understanding of assembly and use of hand or power tools
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ideally you will have your own transport, in order to ensure you arrive for your shift on time.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- New factory set up, with good progression opportunities.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org