|Salary||£8 - £11|
Our client, based in Stonehouse, is looking for Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be happy to be on your feet for the full shift. As the client has shifts across various different days of the week, there is availability for you to decide which days you are able to work and can do either days or nights or both.
- Working on the production line
- Ensuring machines are stocked with products/packaging
- Preparing products for dispatch
- You must be physically fit as you are on your feet for the full 12 hours
- Happy to work across various different departments
- Excellent timekeeping
HOURS OF WORK
- All shifts are 12 hour shifts
- Day and night shifts available running 24/7
- Day shifts are 07:00 - 19:00 and nights are 19:00 - 07:00
- There may be potential to follow a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 2 days, 2 nights and then 4 off
RATE OF PAY
- All shifts for the first 12 weeks are paid at £8.91 per hour and breaks are deducted.
- After 12 weeks your breaks will be paid and your pay will increase to the following:
- Days only - £10.39 per hour, any hours over 42 hours in the week will be paid at £12.21 per hour
- Nights only - £11.85 per hour, any hours over 42 hours in the week will be paid at £13.92 per hour
- Both days and nights - £11.12 per hour, any hours over 42 hours in the week will be paid at £13.07 per hour
Our client is looking to get people started ASAP, so if you are interested please contact the office today on 01453 829 799, or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.