|Salary||£8 - £17|
A manufacturing site based in Highworth is looking for people to work on their production line as well as other departments in the site that could require cover.
your pay rate will start at £8.80ph and can go up to £17.04ph for overtime work on a Sunday.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a production, manufacturing or warehouse environment with the ability to speak, read and write in English.
The role is on-going and full time with fixed shifts from Monday through to Friday with the possibility of working overtime after your shift and on weekends with increased pay rates for overtime.
our client has an on-site car park so you can drive to work. There is a bus stop near site so you could travel to work on a bus if you need to.
Things you could be doing in this role includes;
- Feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Assemble goods on production line.
- Monitor the production process.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse.
- Pack goods to be shipped.
- Maintain work areas and equipment.
If you'd like to know more information regarding this posisiton or think you'd be interested please get in touch with me via email@example.com or 07802 877 195. Alternatively call the team on 01793 317 850.
Look forward to hearing from you.