|Salary||£8 - £11|
Our client, based in Stonehouse, is looking for a Production Operative to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will working within the Butter department and must be comfortable being on your feet all day.
- Working on a production line
- Lifting heavy bags of product
- Quality control
- You must be physically fit as you will be on your feet for a full 12 hour shift and there may be heavy lifting involved
- Team player who is happy to get stuck in to any task
HOURS OF WORK
- All shifts are 12 hour shifts Tuesday-Friday, with the opportunity for extra shifts
- Shifts follow a rotating pattern of a week of days followed by a week of nights
- Day shifts are 07:00- 19:00 and nights are 19:00 - 07:00
RATE OF PAY
- All shifts are paid at £8.91 per hour for the first 12 weeks with breaks deducted
- From week 13 the following rates apply with your breaks being paid:
- All shifts are £11.12 per hour, any hours over 42 hours in the week will be paid at £13.07 per hour.
Our client is looking to get people started ASAP, so if you are interested please contact the office today on 01453 829 799, or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com.