|Salary||£35000 - £50000|
An opportunity has become available for a Production Manager to join a company with a fantastic reputation worldwide for the products they manufacture and sell.
You will be joining a team of passionate employees who have a genuine interest in the industry and products that are produced. This is a niche opportunity and business which provides a clean manufacturing environment and an opporutnity for you to work within manufacturing away from production machinery and automation. The majority of products made are bespoke 1 offs with values of over one million pounds.
This position will see you take ownership and responsibility for 12 Direct Reports consisting of Stores, Production, Procurement and Logistics.
You will be responsible for 1 of my Clients 5 sites based in Gloucestershire and will be the main point of contact for day to day operations and production management and will report in to the group Operations Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the day to day Production of products
- Ensuring all processes are followed to ensure cost and time savings are made where possible
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure the business receives the best value and commercially compettive products and services.
- Managing people resources efficiently to meet both internal and external customer requirements through training, development and recruitment.
- Communicating effictively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Production planning both short and long term and adjusting the scheudule as required.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday from 9AM - 5PM and will receive a salary of between £35,000 and £50,000 dependent on experience.
Previous experience that would be advantageous for this role includes:
- Working within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment (or similar industry)
- Experience managing teams with production targets
- Cost and Supplier management
- Exposure to both low and high volume production (this is a varied role and both ends of the scale would be beneficial)
- Health and Safety procedures and practices
For further information please apply with an updated CV or call Alex Paull at Omega directly on 01453 852568
Other job titles would include Production Leader, Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Production Supervisor, Workshop Manager, Shop Floor Manager, Team Leader, Manufacturing Supervisor, General Manager, Site Manager, Plant Manager.