|£40k - 45k per year
Role – Production Manager
Location – Chesterfield
Salary - £40,000 – 45,000
Shift – 8am – 4.30pm (8am – 3.30pm)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join an established engineering company based in Chesterfield. This person will be responsible for the Product Fabrication part of the business.
This market leading engineering business, operating in a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive and transportation.
- Manage orders through in-house and outwork operations in line with customer specifications ensuring quality expectations and delivery schedules are met
- Ownership of overall project plan and responsible for communicating key milestone dates and planning resources required
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-centric planning data base for effective order processing and forecast planning
- Manage processes control documentation, co-ordinate customer witness points, and review of outwork inspection and test reports for inclusion in document release packs
- Assist in the supply of Import / Export instructions and review of clearance documents in accordance with HMRC
- Manage the intercompany transfer of work to UK / European HIP sites
- Maintain accurate records and archive release documents for retention and storage
- Assist other departments in day to day operation of the site and collaboration in sales and technical projects to develop new customers, parts and markets
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Engineering background
- BSC Hons Metallurgy or Engineering discipline, or demonstrable experience in managing operations, quality and projects
Salary / package:
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv [email protected]
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.