|Salary||£35000 - £35000|
Role: Production Manager
Salary: £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client, a market leading engineering company who specialise in technology logistics and servicing require a Production Manager to manage and lead a team of operatives.
- Directly manage a team of operatives throughout the day to achieve their individual and collective goals regarding efficiency, volume output, and quality.
- Manage a team of people to deliver a world class levels of service delivery.
- Drive performance to achieve the required output against customer KPI’s and production plans.
- You will be shop floor based, managing and motivating your team at the level of the individual, with the view of building a strong team to achieve and maintain productivity goals.
- You’ll crew the line to ensure the staffing levels and volumes are aligned, adjusting accordingly on a daily basis as required.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues at all levels to attain successful service delivery
- Manage time and attendance and address all people management issues directly to build a strong team
- Undertake regular 1-1’s and performance manage your team against targets on a daily basis.
Skills and Background:
- Successful track record of having managed diverse team.
- Must have strong people management and team development skills, together with a dedication to drive the business forwards, maximising productivity to ensure targets are met within the fast-paced environment.
- Have an understanding of the service industry.
- Experience of Microsoft office.
- Proficient in English - Spoken and Written.
- PC literate.
- Personable approach.
- Financial awareness
- Strong decision maker
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.