|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
My client is designs and manufactures of specialist equipment and is a solutions provider for people or organisations which require complex care. They design, develop and manufacture paediatric medical equipment. Their products are primarily focused on washing, bathing, changing and handling solutions that directly improve people’s lives. We have been established for over 25 years but are now heavily investing in our future as we look to expand.
Due to recent successful projects and company expansion a new position has become available for a Production Engineer to join our Research & Development team based near Cheltenham.If you have 5 or more years of production engineering experience and want to create products that directly improve people’s lives, then this is a perfect opportunity.
- 5 + years’ experience in a production or manufacturing engineering role
- Technical hands on experience of metal fabrication, welding & other processes
- Experience of implementing complete products into and through production
- CAD user, ideally Solidworks
- Proactive, self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally manufacturing engineering BSc, BEng degree or equivalent technical qualification
- Being the key link between R&D and production teams
- Implementation of manufacturing processes to create complete products
- Technical documentation creation i.e. product build manuals & user/install manuals
- Risk reporting & FMEA management
- Global standards documentation
- CAD production tooling e.g. jig design & technical drawing creation
- Part & product quality management
- BOM creation, control and maintenance
- Cross business collaboration & effective communication
- Project management
- Process improvement
Company & Benefits
We design, develop and manufacture paediatric medical equipment. Our products are primarily focused on washing, bathing, changing and handling solutions that directly improve people’s lives. We have been established for over 25 years but are now heavily investing in our future as we look to expand.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary & flexible hours
- Surrounded by the beautiful Cotswolds but close to Cheltenham (GL54)
- Growing business where you can really make an impact on your career whilst improving other people’s wellbeing
- Leadership & responsibility for project delivery working across the complete product process
- Working in a small, fun, broad & dynamic R&D team
For more information on the role and company please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on either 01453 829794 or 07966 971648