|Salary||£40k - 46k per year|
Location – Hull
Job type – Permanent
Salary - £40 - £46k
Detail design and process planning functions for current contracts.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Completion of engineering tasks in line with project programme.
• Effective solutions to 'special design content' requirements within contracts.
• Completion of tasks within the engineering budget.
• Working within a team of engineers on projects.
• Interpretation of project requirements from layouts and mechanical equipment lists.
• Detail design using Inventor 3D CAD software.
• Liaison with operations, purchasing, suppliers and other departments.
• Creation of specifications for third party equipment
• Creation of parts, bill of materials, routings and shop orders on IFS.
• Raising purchase requisitions for bought out items.
• Any other tasks that you or your manager deem to be necessary to carry out the role in line with business requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Experience in material handling equipment
• HNC in Mechanical Engineering.
• Computer literate - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Use of ERP systems, preferably IFS.
• Knowledge and use of 2D & 3D CAD systems.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.