|Salary||£9.00 - 9.50 per hour|
Production Assembler – Dursley
We are seeking a production operative to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full onsite assembly of high end products.
- Manual dexterity and solid practical skills.
- Ability to manoeuvre the various components and parts after undergoing onsite training.
- Able to work as part of a close team.
- Be able to follow instructions given by line Supervisor/Manager and colleagues.
- Work to high standards and targets.
- Work to customer specifications for assembly and ensure the products are of the highest quality.
- Quality and quantity checks to be performed on the product throughout the production process.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous assembly/production experience is preferable. In house training will be provided where necessary. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop.
Monday to Thursday 0800 – 17.00, Friday 08.00 – 14.00
Salary: £ competitive hourly rate + bonuses
20 days annual holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays.
Free onsite parking.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daisy Smith on 01452 829769.