|Salary||£9 - £9|
Job Title: Production Operative DAYS
Type: Ongoing contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They require Production Assemblers/Operatives to start as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary basis, working on days. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8AM-5PM and Friday 8AM-2.30PM. Eventually you will be moved onto a double days pattern with an increase in your hourly rate therefore you must be prepared to work shifts when required.
The candidates will be responsible for the assembly of bespoke products in a manufacturing/production environment.
We are looking for Production Operatives who ideally have the following skills:
- Production line and machine operating experience
- Have a good understanding of assembly and use of hand and power tools
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- New factory set up, with good progression opportunities
- Training and overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.