|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£10 - 12 per hour|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a brand new factory for our client Adey.
They require a Production Assembler to start as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis, working on a rotating shift pattern of 6AM - 2PM and 2PM - 11PM.
The candidates will be responsible for the assembly of bespoke products in a manufacturing/production environment.
We are looking for Production Asseblers who ideally have the following skills:
- Production line or machine operating experience
- Have a good understanding of assembly and use of hand or power tools
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ideally you will have your own transport, in order to ensure you arrive for your shift on time.
The benefits of working for Adey are:
- New factory set up, with good progression opportunities.
- Overtime and permenant opportunities in the future
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
- Friday late shift is 2PM - 6PM
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org