|Salary||£60k - 70k per year|
Product Development Manager
£60,000 - £70,000
Product Development Manager required by thriving manufacturing company, based on the outskirts of Bristol. The successful Product Development Manager will be responsible for implementing product development strategies and ensuring delivery of these is on time and within budget.
Main Duties – Product Development Manager
- Developing and implementing product development strategies.
- Leading and motivating engineering, technical and design teams.
- Market analysis and competitor product evaluations.
- Working with sales and engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
- Process development and continuous improvement.
- Overseeing Design for manufacture and assembly.
- Management of product lifecycle and engineering change control.
- Developing and implementing KPIs and metrics.
- Ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Recruitment of new staff and coaching team members.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar role ideally gained within a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Experience in developing strategic business plans and implementing them effectively.
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly customer focussed.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence others.
What we can offer – Product Development Manager
- Profit share scheme.
- Awards for long service.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.