|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000|
Role: Procurement Specialist
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished procurement specialist looking to join a global organisation within the engineering sector.
You will join a high-performance team to support the sourcing and procurement activities for production of high value engineered electromechanical systems for global application.
Within this role you will have a strong focus on strategy and improvement activities as you go about your day to day tasks.
- Implement sourcing plans ensuring quality, delivery times, and cost reduction is achieved.
- Document the performance of action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
- Select a high-performance supply base for assigned portfolio.
- Conduct requests for information, quotation, information, proposal (RFI/Q/P) and bidding processes.
- Evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers
- Execute contract negotiation and development
- Drive parts and process qualification
- Work closely with Sourcing Manager to guarantee supply for portfolios.
- Ensure continuous improvement to wasted time, money, and resources.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Preferably familiarity or experience in:
- Electromechanical devices or systems
- Electrical/Electronic parts
- Mechanical parts
- Experience in lower volume / higher complexity/value projects.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Buyers, Sourcing Specialist, Procurement Assistant, Senior Buyers, Procurement Managers and more