|Salary||£40k - 47k per year|
Up to £47,000
Procurement Manager required by industry leading manufacturing company, based in Windsor. The successful Procurement Manager will be responsible developing and implementing purchasing strategies whilst providing leadership to multiple teams.
Main Duties - Procurement Manager
- Monitoring forecasts and purchasing materials in line with demand.
- Managing supplier performance, quality and lead times.
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating contracts.
- Leading, training and managing the purchasing team.
- Checking and approving supplier invoices.
- Investigating errors and preventing recurrence.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Procurement Manager
- A background within a similar role, ideally gained within a manufacturing or equivalent environment.
- Electronic component knowledge would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- A strong working knowledge of supply chain management.
- Excellent problem soling skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
If you are already a Purchasing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Procurement Lead you may also be suitable for this role
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.