|Salary||£11.57 - 11.57 per hour + Shift Allowance|
Job Title: Process Operator
Pay Range/details: £11.57p/h + shift allowance
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Trackwise Designs Plc to assist with their recruitment of their new site in Stonehouse. We are looking for Process Operators to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working a 3-shift rotating pattern between mornings (Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm), afternoons (Monday-Friday, 2pm-10pm) and Nights (Sunday-Thursday, 10pm-6am).
Key Responsibilities – Process Operator
- Running machinery and equipment to meet targets in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Adjusting machinery to ensure that it stays within specification and carrying out first line maintenance tasks
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in working practices
- Quality checking the product
- Collecting data from the production line and recording it accurately
- Carrying out duties safely and within the site rules at all times
- Reporting all discrepancies and quality issues found whilst carrying out a process to your supervisor
- Ensuring good housekeeping daily and that your work area is clean and tidy
- Complying with the Company’s ISO 14001 Environmental Policy
- Recycling all waste where it is possible to do so
Qualifications & Requirements – Process Operator
- Flexible approach
- Self-motivated, committed and hard working
- Able to work under supervised conditions, as part of a team and be able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good dexterity
- Previous machine operating experience or experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment or relevant degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read technical drawings
What we can offer – Process Operator
- Onsite Parking and Canteen
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension - the employer will match the employee contribution up to a maximum of 5%
- 2x Death in Service benefit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Standard rate of pay of £11.57 p/h
- Shift allowance - AM shift is £12.15 p/h, PM shift is £12.73 p/h and Night shift is £13.88 p/h
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Bull on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Candidates who are currently a Production Operative, Machine Operator, Machinist or Process Operator may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.