|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£11 - 14 per hour|
An exciting new opportunity for a Process Operative opportunity at a new facility in Stonehouse.
Trackwise are looking for a Process Operative to work as part of their team to help keep the standard of their product as high as possible.
8 week training programme will be given prior to production.
We are looking for Process Operatives who ideally have the following skills:
- Run machinery and equipment to meet targets in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Adjusting machinery to ensure that its stays within specification
- Carrying out first line maintenance tasks
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in working practices
- Quality checking the product
- Collecting data from the production line and recording it accurately
- Acting safely and within the site rules at all times
- Reporting all Discrepancies and quality issues found whilst carrying out a process to your supervisor
Process Operatives weekly shift rotation:
- 6am-2pm - 5% shift allowance
- 2pm-10pm - 10% shift allowance
- 10pm-6am - 20% shift allowance
The benefits of working for this company are:
- New factory set up, with good progression opportunities.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org