|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Press Setter to join their team.
We are looking for a Press Setter, on a night shift who ideally has the following skills:
- Starts machinery to produce sample parts for inspection.
- Experience measuring dimensions of and weigh parts to ensure parts meet specifications, using micrometres and balance scales.
- Ability to set up mechanical and hydraulic presses to produce powered metal parts using hand tools.
- Experince in machining or tooling.
- Ability to adjust stroke of ram and punches to specified depth of fill and injection stroke, using hand tools and opens supply hopper valves to regulate flow of power.
- Must be able to work night shift.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Overtime’s available.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Competitive holiday + pension scheme.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.