|Salary||£20k - 30k per year + private medical care, dental care, employer 10% pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays|
Role: Planning Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 experience dependant
Benefits: private medical care, dental care, employer 10% pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Manage and update the sales order book, caretaking the data inputted by other users and ensuring all lines are up to date and reflective of the current situation.
- Chair expediting meetings, ensuring the attendees deliver the required information and adding any new updates to the relevant files
- Progress work orders relating to key sales orders or stock replenishment requirements. This will mean liaising with production and logistics teams to ensure the work orders are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with other members of the planning team to ensure work orders flow smoothly through the production process
- Monitor the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system, informing the assembly and ESMU planners when they have actions to complete or quotes where they need to provide lead times
- Communicate completion dates to the four sales and order management teams whenever the situation changes. This will involve liaising with the various planners to obtain dates, as well as getting dates from assembly. Additionally, this will involve sending order status reports to the various sales and order management teams.
- Will be responsible for expediting orders, so they ship on time, therefore directly impacting on time to commitment (OTTC) KPI. Although not wholly responsible, your success will be reflected in the results of this KPI.
- SR/ER – these measure our adherence to the inventory model and although you are not wholly responsible for achieving the required target, the success of your activities will play its part in achieving the best result
- PLM action turnaround – as the coordinator for this activity, you need to ensure the planners are completing their actions within the required timeframe.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment is essential. Working within a planning department is desirable, and experience progressing orders within a manufacturing environment would be very beneficial.
- Experience using Excel is essential. Experience using an ERP system would also be very useful, but not necessary as this can be learnt. Experience using in-house IT software will be helpful
For more information regarding this role please call Kris Smith on 01453 829535 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff including: Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Managers, Production Engineers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Quality Inspectors, Quality Managers, Technicians, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters and Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.