|Salary||£31k - 33k per year + Private Health Care|
Role: Manufacturing Demand Planner
Remuneration: £31,000 - £33,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering business in the position of Production/Manufacturing Planner at an exciting time of growth.
This is a fast paced role that will enable you to work on a variety of planning activities alongside a existing and accomplished team.
Ideally you'll have some experience within a manufacturing environment, however this isn't essential if you can demonstrate similar skills.
- Create supply plans in line with manufacturing capacity
- Maintain continuous supply to achieve agreed KPI’s
- Work closely with Production Supervisors to ensure fluent Supply plan
- Oversee supply and capacity planning and management processes
- Develop and execute product demand plans and factory scheduling
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness
- HNC/HND or relevent experience
- Knowledge of scheduling, forecasting, procurement or planning.
- Strong numerical/statistics skills
- ERP or MPR experience
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Planners, Material Planners, Production Analysts, Production Schedulers, Production Planners, Supply Chain Planners, Assembly Planners and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.