|Salary||£30k - 40k per year|
Role: Planner - Manufacturing
Rate: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering business and the busy operations team as a PLanner in the Manufacturing division.
You will be responsible for implementing, monitoring, measuring and reporting production schedules to ensure production capacity is maintained.
• Manage planning and production execution data
• Implement capacity management and production monitoring system.
• Maintain MRP planning and scheduling parameters
• Analyze planned order reports and provide timely release of production work orders
• Interface with production teams and procurement specialists to prioritize items.
• Identify and resolve production demand and supply imbalances
• Update Product Line team regarding the status of production schedules.
• Prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports to the Planning Manager.
• Monitor production progress against scheduling needs and intervene as necessary
• Identify and report opportunities and implement actions to reduce waste, shorten lead times and reduce costs.
• Report scheduling, capacity and production tracking data, statistics and metrics
• Technology or Manufacturing Background
• Demand Planning
• Production Workflow
• Inventory Management
• Manufacturing Resource Planning System
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Planners, Material planners, Production Analysts, Production Schedulers and more.