|Salary||£27000 - £29000|
JOB TITLE: Planned Service Engineer
LOCATION: a number of regions available
SALARY: £27,000 - £29,000 + overtime
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The role will be responsible for the service of our range of CNC machinery in accordance with our planned maintenance schedule and supporting the installation and breakdown teams when required.
- Provide preventive maintenance to our customer equipment
- Ensure all necessary materials are prepared and provided to successfully complete the job required.
- Prepare and submit paperwork including EWO’s, timesheets and expenses to the Service department on a weekly basis.
- Attend training courses in our UK office or Italy as required.
- Understand their responsibilities in providing information in a timely manner to ensure system is updated.
- Ensure their work is carried out to the highest standard and actively reduce any required remedial work.
- Wear appropriate PPE and uniform as provided.
- Deal with customers in an effective and professional manner, developing excellent customer relationships to encourage repeat business.
- Comply with current internal processes and procedures.
- Take ownership of issues and work with flexibility according to customer needs, until the problem is properly resolved.
- Previous experience in a maintenance role.
- Basic ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Qualifications in an engineering discipline would be beneficial.
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, both written and verbal with the ability to promote high standards of professional behaviour.
- Good ICT skills.
- Punctual and time-management conscious.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software is beneficial for some of the teams
- Clean UK driving license.
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk