|Salary||£10.00 - 12.50 per hour|
Up to £12.50 p/h
PCB Assembler required by successful manufacturing company, based in Basingstoke. The successful PCB Assembler will be responsible for PCB Assembly, through hole soldering and building cable assemblies. This could be contract to permanent role for the right candidate.
Main Duties - PCB Assembler
- Working from manufacturing drawings
- Soldering of through hole components
- Crimping and wiring
- Building cable assemblies
- Inspection of assemblies
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following PCB Assembler
- Previous experience of PCB Assembly
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or equivalent environment
- Electronic component recognition
- Excellent soldering and dexterity skills
- The ability to read and understand manufacturing drawings
This role is in Basingstoke and is commutable from Basingstoke, Reading, Aldershot Newbury.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.