|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£17500 - £21000|
Entry Level Engineering Technician
£17,500 - £21,000
Entry Level Engineering Technician required by well established manufacturing company, based in Stroud. The successful candidate will be responsible for building electronic and some mechanical products to customer specifications and requirements. No previous experience is required as full training will be provided.
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical products
- Detailed soldering of small components
- Crimping and wiring
- Working from engineering diagrams
- Inspection of fine detailed work, using a magnifier
- Carrying out rework and repair when required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A positive attitude, willing to learn new skills.
- Excellent dexterity
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail