|Salary||£25000 - £25000|
Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
My client, who are the industry leader in providing meal kits to customers worldwide are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for the weekly payroll of the production team in Nuneaton and Banbury.
You will provide administrative, technical and analytical support for delivery and processing of Payroll and Benefits using the SDWorx payroll platform. You will be overseeing the payroll and benefits for all three of the production sites and for over 1000 employees.
This role will be located at a brand new site in Nuneaton, however you will be expected to travel to Banbury on a regular basis.
- Liaise with Pension schemes, HMRC and other payroll and benefits partners to ensure maximum data integrity in payroll.
- Manages HR data to ensure data integrity whilst building and running reports and queries pertaining to time and attendance, overtime and high volume recruitment.
- Accountable for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of HR systems, Time and Attendance Clocking systems and payroll processes with the HR team to optimize end user experience.
- Prepare, verify and process weekly hourly payroll.
- Prepare 3rd party vendor payments, payroll filings and year end payroll reporting.
- Service employee and finance inquiries under Payroll, Group Benefits, and Group Retirement
- Stay on top of technological advancements
Skills and Background:
- Confident with data entry, analysis, legislation and compliance.
- Must have recent experience processing weekly payroll.
- Experience in UK payroll, tax and reward experience
- High degree of accuracy, data driven, and possess meticulous attention to detail
- Driven by a keen sense of serving your internal customer
- A strong ability to communicate information clearly to a range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Relevant qualification or certification
- Strong skills in Excel or Google Sheets.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.