|Salary||£25k - 30k per year|
£25,000 - £30,000
Panel Wireperson required by well established company on the outskirts of Bristol, due to expansion. The successful Panel Wireperson will be responsible for building of control panels in the workshop and some installation at client sites.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Building and wiring of control panels.
- Integrating panels with the relevant devices and testing.
- Cable and loom assembly.
- Wiring, Soldering, Crimping, Stripping wires and Cable termination.
- Installation of completed units on site.
- Use of hand tools and power tools.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Panel Wireperson
- The ability to read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Experience of electrical assembling and wiring of control panels.
- A relevant electrical qualification or equivalent experience.
- The ability to work own initiative and with minimal supervision
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 email@example.com
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.