|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£11 - £13|
£11 - £13.50 p/h
Panel Wireperson required by well established company, due to an increase in workload . The successful candidate will be responsible for building of control panels in the workshop and some installation at client sites.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Building and wiring of control panels.
- Integrating panels with the relevant devices and testing.
- Cable and loom assembly.
- Wiring, Soldering, Crimping, Stripping wires and Cable termination.
- Installation of completed units on site.
- Use of hand tools and power tools.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Experience of electrical assembling and wiring of control panels.
- A relevant electrical qualification or equivalent experience.
- The ability to work own initiative and with minimal supervision