|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
£25,000 - £30,000
Panel Wireperson required by well established company, due to expansion. The successful candidate will be responsible for building of control panels in the workshop and some installation at client sites.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Building and wiring of control panels.
- Integrating panels with the relevant devices and testing.
- Cable and loom assembly.
- Wiring, Soldering, Crimping, Stripping wires and Cable termination.
- Installation of completed units on site.
- Use of hand tools and power tools.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Experience of electrical assembling and wiring of control panels.
- A relevant electrical qualification or equivalent experience.
- The ability to work own initiative and with minimal supervision