|Salary||£20500 - £20500|
OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD
Role: Operations Team Lead
Industry: Electronics, manufacturing, Systems
Remuneration: £20,500 + £2k target related bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who with a firm understanding and exposure to Production Planning environments with a particular bias towards electronics repairs. You will also need to be keen to lead, and work closely with a team of Production staff to get the necessary information and make informed planning and process decisions.
Reporting into the Business Manager, the Operations Lead will be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring successful outcomes and usage of resources
- Plan available work based on historical volumes and known standard times
- Effective resourcing in line with Lean Principles.
- Accountable for “crewing” within production lines in accordance with Lean Principles
- Optimise service delivery improvements
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operations
- Understanding the value of metrics, measuring output and implement corrective measures
- Pro-actively review on an hourly basis the “load” versus ‘resourcing’ in service delivery
- Deliver on all aspects of meeting and exceeding service level agreements and related KPI’s.
- Identify non-value added activities and take decisive corrective action
- To effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts in support of building relationships with customers
- To ensure individuals attain required quality standards and meet specified output targets
- To resolve conflicts as they arise.
- To delegate tasks appropriately.
- Issue resolution in real time
- Manage flow management
- Reporting to client
- Manage change effectively.
- Positively influence the culture of your team.
- Effective absence management including return to work discussions.
- To manage own development
- Ensure development of team members to maintain continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with respective accreditation guidelines.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Production Planners, Process Planners, Process Leads, Operations Assistants, Operation Managers, Operation Supervisors and more.