|Salary||£60k - 70k per year|
£60,000 - £70,000
Operations Manager required by successful and growing manufacturing company, based on the outskirts of Bristol. The successful Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing and support teams to ensure on time delivery of product which is within budget.
Main Duties - Operations Manager
- Ensuring that company processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Continuous improvement of processes to improve efficiency.
- Overseeing the supply chain and minimising risk.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments.
- Analysing business performance against KPIs.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Recruitment and training of staff and managing their performance.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Operations Manager
- A background within a similar role ideally gained within a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Experience of leading and managing high performing teams.
- The ability to develop and implement business plans and strategies.
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness.
- Strong communication skills, able to influence others.
- The ability to work well under pressure with the ability to prioritise.
- Highly organised, able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What we can offer - Operations Manager
- Profit share scheme.
- Awards for long service.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.