|Salary||£22880 - £22880|
We have an exciting role for a Operations Administrator, to work within our Warehousing division at our Swindon main distribution centre.
The role is to ensure accurate and timely completion of administrative tasks within the warehouse operations to ensure they operate to agreed standards of process, procedure and service.
- Carry out your duties in accordance with the agreed operational procedures and in line with any training given.
- Carry out any task as instructed by the site management teams in all areas to support the good running of the warehouse and transport operations.
- Actively seek assistance from the Administration Manager if you are unsure with any task or process.
- Take responsibility for your own health and safety and ensure your actions do not place other people at risk.
- Handle all stock, equipment and property with care and record usage, damage or variance promptly and as per required procedure.
- Follow instructions from the Administration Manager and participate in team briefs or feedback sessions.
- Complete reports and submissions as required and to agreed timelines. Be prepared and able to discuss and explain these.
- Support any tasks and projects as required to ensure the good running of the warehouse.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to work at pace but retain accuracy.
- Good communicator and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment and to prioritise own work.
- Used to working in a busy and changing operational environment.
- Good computer literacy including Excel and Word and warehouse management systems
- Previous administration experience, preferably in a warehouse, stock or transport operation.