|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Founded over 20 years ago and have been built on a foundation of passion for helping people into jobs, whilst always upholding the highest level of partnership with customers. Due to increasing demand from our customers in the South Wales area we are recruiting for an Account Consultant to join a new office in the region.
Are you passionate about putting customers at the heart of everything you do?
Are you looking for your next recruitment challenge in a fast-paced onsite team?
If you answered yes to the above, we would love to hear from you.
Why work for Omega?
We believe in rewarding our people not only with a competitive salary, industry-leading training that maximises your potential but with a range of benefits.
Excellent progression opportunities within Omega & Staffline Group
Performance-related bonus based on personal and company performance
Holiday entitlement starting at 24 days and an additional day to volunteer in your community or a charity of your choice
Offsite team building and socials
The Account Manager Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
• Daily assessment of volume requirements, forecasting, and planning upcoming recruitment campaigns
• Induction training and conducting refresher training as per clients’ needs
• Regular review meetings with the client to understand and communicate business changes
• Managing the weekly payroll process, ensuring accuracy
• Implementing and managing administration processes such as change requests and absences
• Being able to describe client trends, market activity, and business needs
• Collating, analysing and managing site performance against critical metrics, reporting to senior management monthly
• Identifying areas of process improvement and implement strategies to overcome obstacles
Who are we looking for?
• You will have a growth mindset with an understanding of the recruitment industry
• You will be ambitious with a desire for continuous improvement
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to respond to changing demands
• You will have a passionate and driven attitude
• The ability to use your initiative to overcome obstacles
What do we need from you?
• A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
• Previous recruitment or contract management experience – experience working onsite would be desirable
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status