Founded over 20 years ago, Omega have been built on a foundation of passion for helping people into jobs, whilst always upholding the highest level of partnership with customers. Due to increasing demand from our customers in the Gloucester area we are recruiting for an Account Consultant to join a new office in the region.
- Are you passionate about putting customers at the heart of everything you do?
- Are you looking for your next recruitment challenge in a fast-paced onsite team?
If you answered yes to the above, we would love to hear from you.
Why work for Omega?
We believe in rewarding our people not only with a competitive salary, industry-leading training that maximises your potential but with a range of benefits.
- Excellent progression opportunities within Omega & Staffline Group
- Performance-related bonus based on personal and company performance
- Holiday entitlement starting at 24 days and an additional day to volunteer in your community or a charity of your choice
- Offsite team building and socials
The Account Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers.
- Assisting with additional training as and when required
- Adhering to administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will have experience within the recruitment experience would be desirable but isn’t essential
- You will have a growth mindset, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers.
- You can build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
- Perfect for someone with previous admin, sales or recruitment experience
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status