|Salary||£23k - 25k per year|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23k - £25k
The Office/Business Administrator will assist multiple departments in the company to provide administrative support to meet business needs.
The individual will be accountable for the following functions and responsibilities:
• General Office Management, including ordering of office stationery, kitchen supplies, furniture and office equipment.
• Answer Telephone and assist with enquiries, Scanning and filing and the day-to-day upkeep of the office.
• Assist with Health and Safety responsibilities
• Assist with the Engineering and Manufacturing Depts, with administrative tasks and ad hoc projects that may arise
• Assist with the raising of purchase and sales orders
• Assist with the arrangements and despatch of sales orders with relation to international shipping and setting up new parts and processes on Sage
• Assist with Finance, Stock control, processing orders and invoices on Sage 200, statement reconciliation and ad hoc finance duties
• Tracking employee holiday and sickness
• Assist with the Recruitment process and on boarding administration
• Assist with data input (in-house HR System)
• Perform any other duties as required.
List Required qualifications/experience
The individual must at a minimum possess the following:
• A Level/Degree - Business Studies
• 2 – 5 years administration experience working in an office environment
List Preferred qualifications/experience
• Attention to detail
• Be highly organised
• IT Literate
• Experience of using MS office, including but not limited to excel, word and Outlook
• Ideally have some experience using Sage Software and knowledge of MS Dynamics
• Ideally some experience within international shipping (Desirable)
• Can work unsupervised and take ownership of day-to-day tasks
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Able to Problem solve with a solution focused outlook
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.