|Salary||£24000 - £27000|
Nights CNC Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Production Setter to join their business with their CNC Department on a permanent Night shift.
We are looking for a CNC Production Setter who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have previous experience CNC machinery and robotics.
- Be able to load, set and operate CNC cutting machinery.
- Previous experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience in reading and working to engineering drawings.
- Be able to work under pressure and hit targets and KPI's.
- Experience in basic cutting would be advantageous.
- Be able to quality check your own work using measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, calipers and shadowgraph.
- Ability to work on a permanent night shift.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
- Permanent position.
- Overtime's available.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.