|Salary||£26000 - £27000|
Role: CNC Machine Setter
Salary: £26,700 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require numerous Machine Setters to join their business with their machining department.
We are looking for a Machine Setter who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have previous experience CNC machinery and robotics.
- Be able to load, set and operate CNC cutting machinery.
- Previous experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment is essential.
- Be able to work under pressure and hit targets and KPI’s.
- Experience in basic cutting would be advantageous.
- Be able to quality check your own work using measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, calipers and shadowgraph.
- Must be able to work night shift.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
- Permanent position.
- Overtime available.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk